Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

orchid bank reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

orchid bank reporting

Hello, can anyone tell me when Orchid bank reports to Credit reports. My payment is due on the 6th of each month if this helps any. Reason i need to know, my mortgage officer want to do another pull on my credit after ive paid down my cards and want to know when she should pull it,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fairclok
Contributor

Re: orchid bank reporting

they report on either the 20th or 21st of every month.      depending on what day the statement is actually cut that month.   i usually have it paid by the 19th, then wait to use it until i see it post on my cr

Starting Score: Sept. 2012 EX FAKO 560; EQ FICO 590; TU FICO 576
2015 Score: Dec 2016 EX FICO 800; EQ FICO 790; TU FICO 810
Goal Score Met 2018: 825 or better on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is your payment due date? does that determine when they report?

Message 3 of 5
fairclok
Contributor

Not sure what my due date is. I focus on when the statement is cut. Whatever information is on your statement when it is cut is what gets reported to the credit reporting agencies. For example. I just did an online payment for the balance on my card today. Should post by the 19th. Statement gets cut on 20th. It will report to credit agencies on the 20th or 21st showing I have no balance. Utilization stays low and I'm paid on time. If you do carry a balance make sure you pay what is due so you don't get a 30day late

Starting Score: Sept. 2012 EX FAKO 560; EQ FICO 590; TU FICO 576
2015 Score: Dec 2016 EX FICO 800; EQ FICO 790; TU FICO 810
Goal Score Met 2018: 825 or better on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

It will report on your statement date each month

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.