Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ouch walmart denied

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Re: ouch walmart denied

The only thing I can add to this is that I applied a few weeks ago and was approved. My address on my license is different than the address I live at.  I got my citi,discover,usbank also with old address on my license. But I live in the same state as the old address on license,only moved 4 miles away from old house.

Message 21 of 23
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@ShiningDown wrote:

The only thing I can add to this is that I applied a few weeks ago and was approved. My address on my license is different than the address I live at.  I got my citi,discover,usbank also with old address on my license. But I live in the same state as the old address on license,only moved 4 miles away from old house.

Same for me too and I was approved with no problem probably because both addresses are listed on my CR. I think the problem the poster mention was that the license was from another state different than the state they currently reside. That was most likely the reason it was denied.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 22 of 23
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

i applied for this card for several reasons...one, i actually have started buying things at walmart ever since my kids were born so having it would have been great...secondly, i wanted the free TU FICO score monthly to better monitor my credit...but I was denied...waiting for my letter and then ask for recon...but from what others are saying that GE doesn't do recon, then i might just have to wait a few more months before reapplying. feel really bad as i thought this card would be one of the easiest (non secured) cards to get...

dc

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.