Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal MC and Bill me Later???

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

paypal MC and Bill me Later???

So looking at the Paypal MC...just bored I guess, LOL BUT it says that since I already have a Bill Me Later account I can't apply.......strange - anybody else get this??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Bluebonnet
New Contributor

Re: paypal MC and Bill me Later???

Yes. You can only have one per PayPal account to my understanding.

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Message 2 of 7
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Bluebonnet wrote:
Yes. You can only have one per PayPal account to my understanding.

interesting, thanks for the info!!!  Have a great Sunday.....

Message 3 of 7
Bluebonnet
New Contributor

Thank you. Same to you. Smiley Happy

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

unlink the bill me later to your paypal and you should be able to have paypal mc... they are different banks... it's ebay and paypal mc you can't have both.

or in worse case scenario you have to create a second paypal but I really don't think so since bill me later doesn't need a paypal account.

Message 5 of 7
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

They are different banks, but Bill Me Later has to be linked to a Paypal account.  If you go to Bill Me Later's website, it says it there.  If you are wanting the Paypal MC, you are going to have to open a new Paypal account. 

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 6 of 7
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@kimmiller112 wrote:

They are different banks, but Bill Me Later has to be linked to a Paypal account.  If you go to Bill Me Later's website, it says it there.  If you are wanting the Paypal MC, you are going to have to open a new Paypal account. 

Thanks Kimmiller112!!!  have a great night.....
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.