Established Contributor

paypal MC and Bill me Later???

So looking at the Paypal MC...just bored I guess, LOL BUT it says that since I already have a Bill Me Later account I can't apply.......strange - anybody else get this??

New Contributor

Re: paypal MC and Bill me Later???

[ Edited ]
Yes. You can only have one per PayPal account to my understanding.

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Established Contributor

Bluebonnet wrote:
Yes. You can only have one per PayPal account to my understanding.

interesting, thanks for the info!!!  Have a great Sunday.....

New Contributor

Thank you. Same to you. :smileyhappy:

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Epic Contributor

unlink the bill me later to your paypal and you should be able to have paypal mc... they are different banks... it's ebay and paypal mc you can't have both.

or in worse case scenario you have to create a second paypal but I really don't think so since bill me later doesn't need a paypal account.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
88 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor

They are different banks, but Bill Me Later has to be linked to a Paypal account.  If you go to Bill Me Later's website, it says it there.  If you are wanting the Paypal MC, you are going to have to open a new Paypal account. 

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Established Contributor

kimmiller112 wrote:

They are different banks, but Bill Me Later has to be linked to a Paypal account.  If you go to Bill Me Later's website, it says it there.  If you are wanting the Paypal MC, you are going to have to open a new Paypal account. 

Thanks Kimmiller112!!!  have a great night.....

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.