Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal smart connect cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: paypal smart connect cli

@revvystoke wrote:

The CLI button is card details / credit available tab. I got a cli last month of 2k with a soft. All of GEMB's stuff has been soft for cli's for me.

wierd, i clicked on it but nothing on where I can request it...

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !!!   Was this a soft pull ?  Do you know who they pulled ?

Soft for me, not sure who they softed, I did not see a hard so I did not research who they softed, I woud guess TU because that's who the initially pulled when I apped.

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they have an increase button or do you have to call it in?  

Click on "View Card Details" on the next page click on "Spending Power" and you should see "Credit Limit- Request an increase"

Message 12 of 14
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !!!   Was this a soft pull ?  Do you know who they pulled ?

Soft for me, not sure who they softed, I did not see a hard so I did not research who they softed, I woud guess TU because that's who the initially pulled when I apped.

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they have an increase button or do you have to call it in?  

Click on "View Card Details" on the next page click on "Spending Power" and you should see "Credit Limit- Request an increase"

Have they removed the request an increase link?  I just signed into my account and don't see it.

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
pkhuu78
Contributor

I don't see it either.  But then I don't carry a balance on it also; I remember seeing it when I had a balance.  Maybe you have to carry a balance in order to be considered for a CLI.

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.