Did you mean: 

paypal smart connect-driving me crazy

tag
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

Re: paypal smart connect-driving me crazy

paid 4k yesterday was avail next day 

I think its based on the relationship I have had mine for maybe 2 years

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 11 of 12
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: paypal smart connect-driving me crazy

@bigblue7722 wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

They finally updated my account today. 20 days after one payment, and 11 days after another payment (I'm going off the number of days since the money was debited from my checking account.) I was wrong about pushing payments through my bank.. that payment was the first one I made, and was credited much sooner than the last two were. So, in the future if I use this account I will pay it through bill pay- pushing the money from my checking account. I will not pay them through their website any more.

do you know how to get your account number? I can only get the last 4 off my statement

I still have the paper / card that they sent me.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.