Regular Contributor
cpacfp

Re: personal LOC

I went back and checked my inquiries.  Actually there were only 4 in the last 12 months.  One was an auto loan on the samy day,2 pulled credit, did not buy car after all. One was a mortgage refinance, one was for a LOC that I did not go through with because the rate was too high, and then one was with the LOC I got for $ 5K with Wells Fargo and Wells pulled 2 inquiries, one when I opened the LOC and one when I opened the checking account they said I had to have to have the LOC

So of the 4, only one resulted in new credit.  So my ducks are probably more in a row than I originally thought. :smileywink:

AAoA- 6 years, Income $ 120k, uitlization - 8%.

EQ- 797

TU- 773

EX- 736 Lender pull.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}