Established Member
genewal

phone # for tribute CC

Does anyone have a phone # for tribute CC i got a pre-approve in mail don't know why but applied approved for $500 no AF 9.95 main fee i don't want the card but can't find a number called the one on there site but they won't help me
Established Contributor
fender

Re: phone # for tribute CC

I think with tribute if you dont activate the card, they will just close it for you.. You might read the terms, but im pretty sure thats how it works.

"WTB Access Number"
New Contributor
ccats704

genewal wrote:
Does anyone have a phone # for tribute CC i got a pre-approve in mail don't know why but applied approved for $500 no AF 9.95 main fee i don't want the card but can't find a number called the one on there site but they won't help me

2 questions Who is tribute through? and is the main fee monthly, quarterly, semi annually, or annually?
I'm better than blessed!
Established Contributor
granny031350

mytributecard.com   They are changing their payment structure.  used to be a fairly ok card for subprime.  Now they charge 6.50 a month maintaince fee, 4.95 pay over the net fee and 150.00 AF.  I have them with 850 limit.  They do increase your limit if you pay on time. 
New Contributor
ccats704

thanx!
I'm better than blessed!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}