Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone # for tribute CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

phone # for tribute CC

Does anyone have a phone # for tribute CC i got a pre-approve in mail don't know why but applied approved for $500 no AF 9.95 main fee i don't want the card but can't find a number called the one on there site but they won't help me
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: phone # for tribute CC

I think with tribute if you dont activate the card, they will just close it for you.. You might read the terms, but im pretty sure thats how it works.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

genewal wrote:
Does anyone have a phone # for tribute CC i got a pre-approve in mail don't know why but applied approved for $500 no AF 9.95 main fee i don't want the card but can't find a number called the one on there site but they won't help me

2 questions Who is tribute through? and is the main fee monthly, quarterly, semi annually, or annually?
Message 3 of 5
granny031350
Established Contributor

mytributecard.com   They are changing their payment structure.  used to be a fairly ok card for subprime.  Now they charge 6.50 a month maintaince fee, 4.95 pay over the net fee and 150.00 AF.  I have them with 850 limit.  They do increase your limit if you pay on time. 
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanx!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.