Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned summer spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: planned summer spree

You might consider the Discovier IT for students as well. However, I think that your best option would be to open a credit union account to deposit your paycheck into this summer. You can then build the relationship with them and apply for their in-house credit card.

It is great that you're here at such a young age. Most of us have been working on this for years, if not decades; the cards you see us applying for take years of management to get. That said, you don't necessarily have to start at the very bottom, with a secured card or a terrible lender like Credit One. Credit unions can provide a good way to get your foot in the door and start your credit file. In a year or two, you might be able to reconsider what cards to apply for.

The $3500 you'll make this summer will help a lot, so long as you get paystubs. I wouldn't expect very large limits, but you don't need them yet. Even with the credit union, I'm guessing that you get a limit of $500. Build your assets and income, show an ability to pay your card, and I'm sure that the credit union will increase your limits in no time. 

Message 11 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

oh theres regular credit and business credit. got it.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 12 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

have you guys ignored my signature? your telling me to do things i already have.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

have you guys ignored my signature? your telling me to do things i already have.

He could be posting from his phone and can't see your signature.  He could also have signatures set not to show in his personal settings.  Either way people are offering you suggestions based on what they know.  

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

Sometimes we're old and decrepit, and we miss things.  Smiley Happy

Edited for unnecessary snarkiness. Irish covered it more eloquently than I did.

Message 15 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

its ok happens to the best of us. Alrighty then garden till 2019 besides for clis. Fun plan. Thanks

;
Message 16 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

What the? LMAO. We gots a live one here! Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.