Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: product change day

I thought you weren't using your Amex?
Message 2 of 6
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

ducky: if you arent spending too much on amex, consider another option: The regular blue, there wasa recent debate/thread on the blue points vs bluecash ratio esp. since regular blue can be "combined" with a Amex gold rewards points (or any other charge product if you will get one in future)

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

SonorityGenius wrote:

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending.  They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ya, i thought about blue. i fihure w/a 500 cl i'm not going to rack up rewards either way. looking to the far future i think i'd rather have the cash back.

i'm even thinking of apping the plat charge in jan and closing any amex revolvers down.
Message 5 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SonorityGenius wrote:

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending. They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

I agree. I thought long and hard, but I switched to the normal Blue instead of the Blue Cash.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.