Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Starting Score: 708
Current Score: 743
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
SonorityGenius

Re: product change day

ducky: if you arent spending too much on amex, consider another option: The regular blue, there wasa recent debate/thread on the blue points vs bluecash ratio esp. since regular blue can be "combined" with a Amex gold rewards points (or any other charge product if you will get one in future)

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

SonorityGenius wrote:

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending.  They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Senior Contributor
imducky

ya, i thought about blue. i fihure w/a 500 cl i'm not going to rack up rewards either way. looking to the far future i think i'd rather have the cash back.

i'm even thinking of apping the plat charge in jan and closing any amex revolvers down.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

cheddar wrote:

SonorityGenius wrote:

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending. They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

I agree. I thought long and hard, but I switched to the normal Blue instead of the Blue Cash.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+