Goal Score: TU 800, EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Starting Score: 708
Current Score: 743
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

Re: product change day

ducky: if you arent spending too much on amex, consider another option: The regular blue, there wasa recent debate/thread on the blue points vs bluecash ratio esp. since regular blue can be "combined" with a Amex gold rewards points (or any other charge product if you will get one in future)

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..
Moderator Emeritus

SonorityGenius wrote:

Blue cash isnt all bad though, just requires $6500 spent BEFORE it gives rewards so spending after this peak amount is (obviously) also required.. lol = I was very disappointed after one year with blue cash..

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending.  They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. Smiley Surprised )
Senior Contributor

ya, i thought about blue. i fihure w/a 500 cl i'm not going to rack up rewards either way. looking to the far future i think i'd rather have the cash back.

i'm even thinking of apping the plat charge in jan and closing any amex revolvers down.
Senior Contributor

cheddar wrote:

SonorityGenius wrote:

Well, Blue Cash still gives rewards before $6500 in annual spending. They're just sort of pathetic until you get bumped to the next tier.

I agree. I thought long and hard, but I switched to the normal Blue instead of the Blue Cash.
Here we go again...