Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

professional help needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

professional help needed

can someone recomend a professional who can assist in getting my credit score corrected -- need to pay on performance only

joe m

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Re: professional help needed

Always invest in yourself.  Smiley Wink  Seriously, if you are considering credit repair, anything you can pay someone to do you can do yourself.  And you have less chances of making things worse.  Read up on these forums and you will have all the info you need.  It's a goldmine. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 2 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Also, you should probably define "performance". It's doubtful anyone can guarantee success at having negative information removed, especially if it's true.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks -- this is what I basically thought -- i will read the forums and get used to how to apply pressure to change score - info

Joe

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

true - very true thanks again

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks -- this is what I basically thought -- i will read the forums and get used to how to apply pressure to change score - info

Joe

Apply "pressure" ???? No.  You can apply the law.  That's all the pressure you have the power to wield.  There is a lot of good info here on how to legally correct incorrect information on your credit report.  I highly recommend avoiding any concept of pressuring or threatening or whatever... Unless you are the only customer of your bank.

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

can someone recomend a professional who can assist in getting my credit score corrected -- need to pay on performance only

joe m

Hi joe welcome to the forums,

If you are interested in correcting your CR....Jump over to the other board called Rebuilding Your Credit  

There you will find help and support with repairing and rebuilding your credit.Also it's a fun place to hang out.Smiley Wink

Look forward to seeing you on the other board.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.