Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

psecu.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

psecu.

Just got accepted today! How tough are they? When it comes to applying for their cards.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Re: psecu.

Can i be your room mate? I'll rent a small closet or a corner in your living room? Enjoy the free EX score.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 2 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Lol. Sure! Move in any time!

Message 3 of 23
IOBA
Senior Contributor

For me, they were tough.

My credit scores hovers around (just above and just below) 800, virtually no debt (paid off each payday or sooner in most  cases), and nothing negative on the credit report.

The lady told me I had to fax in pay stubs, tax returns, and give them permission to speak to HR dept to verify employment and pay.   (Rental income did not count.)  I thought that was outrageous given my credit report.  She said it was standard.  All of that for a credit card.  (My cc's have high limits, so this was shocking!).

I decided it was not worth the effort.  

Things could have changed.  I might have had a tough rep.  Who knows?

Call up and ask what they require.  That is what I had done.  And please let us know what they say!

Message 4 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Okay. Ill give them a call Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pineappledaydreams wrote:
Okay. Ill give them a call Smiley Happy

They were not that hard for me. I was pre-approved for their Visa last July when I refi'd my truck with them. 9k lmit not bad at all!! Got a 3K HP CLI 3 months later.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Just applied for the visa. Application is on hold due to no credit history. I applied with my new name whenever that happens it shows no credit history since my new name is only a few nonths old. They pull experian. They also mentioned they look for scores mid 600s. They said if youre self employed or had negative information on your reports they require more documents to approve the card or loan. For me they just want two most recent pay stubs.

Message 7 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

I am guessing I didnt get denied might be an approval just waiting on my stubs. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pineappledaydreams wrote:
I am guessing I didnt get denied might be an approval just waiting on my stubs. Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed for ya!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 23
Simply827
Established Contributor

Any update pineapple?

I'm thinking about applying for this card, but I doubt I'd get approved with a PR on my EX report. I'll give them a call to see what they think.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.