Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

psecu

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

psecu

ok so i think i got this right but not sure. i applied for the psecu membership and looks like got approved so now do i sign this form and send it off? Then do i just wait to hear from them? And i see where i put the $6 in but dont i have to deposit $20 more? just a little confused still, thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: psecu

Locate:

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

Read...

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 5
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy My favorite monster thread.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Printing the application and the msg you get online do not mean that you're approved. I know the online message would lead you to believe otherwise. You still need to send them your app and a check for $6 (unless you chose the trsfr fm your bank a/c). You only need to pay $6 -- $1 fee and $5 your deposit share, which means that as long as your acct is open, your balance can't go below this $5.

You'll probably get a call or email 2 or 3 days after they get your app. Sometimes they want more info, sometimes everything's fine, and sometimes they say you're not qualified to join. I've read through the "monster thread" and can't seem to find any rhyme or reason for which one someone gets, beyond their residential requirements.

If for some reason you can't join, they'll give you back your $6.00.

HTH!

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

OP, I believe the $20 you are referencing was the membership fee for PRPS, which was the organization whose members were eligible to join the credit union. That was paid to PRPS, not PSECU.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.