Regular Contributor
kmf5182002

psecu

ok so i think i got this right but not sure. i applied for the psecu membership and looks like got approved so now do i sign this form and send it off? Then do i just wait to hear from them? And i see where i put the $6 in but dont i have to deposit $20 more? just a little confused still, thanks

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

Re: psecu

Locate:

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

Read...

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Regular Contributor
ficofox

:smileyvery-happy: My favorite monster thread.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Printing the application and the msg you get online do not mean that you're approved. I know the online message would lead you to believe otherwise. You still need to send them your app and a check for $6 (unless you chose the trsfr fm your bank a/c). You only need to pay $6 -- $1 fee and $5 your deposit share, which means that as long as your acct is open, your balance can't go below this $5.

You'll probably get a call or email 2 or 3 days after they get your app. Sometimes they want more info, sometimes everything's fine, and sometimes they say you're not qualified to join. I've read through the "monster thread" and can't seem to find any rhyme or reason for which one someone gets, beyond their residential requirements.

If for some reason you can't join, they'll give you back your $6.00.

HTH!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
-Cain-

OP, I believe the $20 you are referencing was the membership fee for PRPS, which was the organization whose members were eligible to join the credit union. That was paid to PRPS, not PSECU.

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 734 11/2012 (PSECU), TU98 695 9/2012
Goal Score: 725+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}