Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

psecu

tag
ckinninger
Established Member

Re: psecu

Those of you who applied to psecu... did you get any notification via email?  How long did it take them to call or email you after they got the paper application?  Thanks, CK

EX FICO 08: 809 (8/14/13)
EQ FICO: 810 (9/1/13)
TU FICO TU98: 819 (7/19/13)
STARTING EQ FICO: 763 (8/15/11)
Message 21 of 36
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@ckinninger wrote:

Those of you who applied to psecu... did you get any notification via email?  How long did it take them to call or email you after they got the paper application?  Thanks, CK

Took me almost 4 weeks to get the e-mail, but that was during the height of the application frenzy.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 22 of 36
ckinninger
Established Member

Wow, four weeks.  I thought it was going to be a couple days. 

Message 23 of 36
ckinninger
Established Member

I got an EX inquiry today by PSECU.  3 days after they got the paper app.

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

"They made it very hard to get in.

I would like to suggest a way, but I think all the options have closed up tight.

Sorry!

Ray"

There ia still a way in but I won't mention it due to everyone spilling the beans and them shutting that down too.I only tell a very small, select group of people I've known for a long time and trust to keep it quiet.

No offense OP but every time a good deal comes along, everyone on every credit board jumps on it and ruins the deal. Same thing happened to Partners FCU, the Mint coin deal and many others.

Message 25 of 36
BADCREDIT4GETIT

Applied yesterday for a Checking account with them and received a phone call from a rep saying that I was approved and if I wanted to apply for a credit card, I got cold feet and said no , I just want the checking and savings.
Message 26 of 36
CS800
Super Contributor

@BADCREDIT4GETIT wrote:
Applied yesterday for a Checking account with them and received a phone call from a rep saying that I was approved and if I wanted to apply for a credit card, I got cold feet and said no , I just want the checking and savings.

You must be a PA resident

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every time I see a thread about PSECU I get irritated that it's limited to PA residents only, and that I didn't know about them back before they cut off the options for residents of other states to join. Not that I care about them otherwise, but I'd love to get my EX score. I still can't believe they're the ONLY credit union to offer that.

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Every time I see a thread about PSECU I get irritated that it's limited to PA residents only, and that I didn't know about them back before they cut off the options for residents of other states to join. Not that I care about them otherwise, but I'd love to get my EX score. I still can't believe they're the ONLY credit union to offer that.

I agree and, they sound MUCH friendlier than PenFed.

Message 29 of 36
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree and, they sound MUCH friendlier than PenFed.

Well both of them have tight lending practices. I love getting my EX from PSECU but i dont have any of their credit products because im not credit worth as per them; same for Penfed

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.