Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about CSP

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

question about CSP

Just so I make sure I am correct in my thinking

When you use the CSP card, you get points for the purchases of a travel ticket and you also get get Frequent flyer miles from the particular airline you are flying.

You can then transfer these point from your UR account to your United account and add it to your FF points thus earning you a ticket.

Is this all correct?

Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: question about CSP

Yes, that is correct.  So if you're flying United, for example, you would get the 2 UR points per dollar in addition to the United miles earned for the flight.  If you go through the UR mall, and you link out to Travelocity, you can get an additional 2x UR points per dollar for a total of 4 UR points per dollar.

Also, you don't have to pay with a Chase card when you go through the UR mall, though it may be easier to get your points if something goes wrong and you did pay with a Chase card.  If you wanted to, you could go through the Chase UR mall, link out to Travelocity, book the ticket and earn 2x UR points, but pay with another card like the Amex PRG and earn 3x MR points.  Depends on whether you value 4 UR points more than 2 UR points and 3 MR points.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: question about CSP

very nice

Thank you very much

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.