cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about amazon store card

Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

I wonder why it says special financing only available to items sold and shipped from amazon.com.

 

I agree its a great account to have

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

i havent apped for anything in a month and im itching to app for this card....they pull TU right? i only have 6 inqs in that report

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card


jsickz32 wrote:

i havent apped for anything in a month and im itching to app for this card....they pull TU right? i only have 6 inqs in that report


Yeah they pull TU.  How long have you had your other GE accounts?  I think you should be a shoe in just from the cards you listed in your sig.

 

Its a great account to have and im sure you know about GE and how they are generous with their CLI's and they are only SP's.  

 

6 mos 0% interest on a order 149.00 or more and 12 mos 0% on an order 499.00 cant be beat especially for a store card

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

They did pull TU for me and I am in HI.

But be careful reading all these GE closures. Make sure you didn't app and approved for GE cards recently.

They are great with CLI`s Smiley Happy

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card


rootpooty wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

i havent apped for anything in a month and im itching to app for this card....they pull TU right? i only have 6 inqs in that report


Yeah they pull TU.  How long have you had your other GE accounts?  I think you should be a shoe in just from the cards you listed in your sig.

 

Its a great account to have and im sure you know about GE and how they are generous with their CLI's and they are only SP's.  

 

6 mos 0% interest on a order 149.00 or more and 12 mos 0% on an order 499.00 cant be beat especially for a store card


walmart and lowes are 4 months old. lowes i recently closed and my walmart went from 150 to 3k in my 3rd month and i have never used it.

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card


jsickz32 wrote:

rootpooty wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

i havent apped for anything in a month and im itching to app for this card....they pull TU right? i only have 6 inqs in that report


Yeah they pull TU.  How long have you had your other GE accounts?  I think you should be a shoe in just from the cards you listed in your sig.

 

Its a great account to have and im sure you know about GE and how they are generous with their CLI's and they are only SP's.  

 

6 mos 0% interest on a order 149.00 or more and 12 mos 0% on an order 499.00 cant be beat especially for a store card


walmart and lowes are 4 months old. lowes i recently closed and my walmart went from 150 to 3k in my 3rd month and i have never used it.


I cant wait to hit the LUV button with GE

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

My smart connect was approved for 300cl and that same week i got a auto cli to 2200. GE is awesome
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

You really dont have to wait four months. I read people getting CLI under 3 months. I went from 1700 to 5000 in less than a year Smiley Happy

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

I wonder if I should ask for some LUV right before christmas.  I would only have the accounts for a month.  I have 2 other accounts reporting with higher limits

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: question about amazon store card

You should just call. First time i called i went from 150 to 1.5k and a week after i called and got it to 3k. My account wasnt even 3 months old
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)