Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about cc product change

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: question about cc product change

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

Ohh... ok.. well then no point in that.. I was thinking a 0 percent card would be nice for holiday shopping.. dont need a bt... so theres no point at all really messing with my freedom then.. its a positive line and it still see a little use.. thanks for the replies

I would keep it since it has no AF and you already have the history.  If you are trying to consolidate or simplify things, you can roll over the entire CL to your Marriott or you can apply for another Chase CC down the road that may have a decent sign up bonus and roll the CL to that one.  Since you already got rid of CSP, you can decide what works best for you. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question about cc product change

@FinStar wrote:

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

Ohh... ok.. well then no point in that.. I was thinking a 0 percent card would be nice for holiday shopping.. dont need a bt... so theres no point at all really messing with my freedom then.. its a positive line and it still see a little use.. thanks for the replies

I would keep it since it has no AF and you already have the history.  If you are trying to consolidate or simplify things, you can roll over the entire CL to your Marriott or you can apply for another Chase CC down the road that may have a decent sign up bonus and roll the CL to that one.  Since you already got rid of CSP, you can decide what works best for you. 

Chase isn't as nice as Discover on giving out additional 0% periods unfortunately, OP.

Keep the freedom and enjoy the 5% quarters.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.