Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about hooters card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

question about hooters card

Guys I just got my hooters card. But my CL is only $500 with $48 AF. I did called the backdoor number but they can't help me. So what I want to know is, how many mths I need before I ask for another CL? And I'm planning to use all $500 and then PIF on the next statement will that help? Any tips n input will be appreciate
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: question about hooters card

I got mine in March for 500.00 I noticed that they soft pulled in June for me on TU but no cli for me as yet. 
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

kearney wrote:
Guys I just got my hooters card. But my CL is only $500 with $48 AF. I did called the backdoor number but they can't help me. So what I want to know is, how many mths I need before I ask for another CL? And I'm planning to use all $500 and then PIF on the next statement will that help? Any tips n input will be appreciate

I'm a new Hooters cardholder myself a customer service rep told me they review your account every month for a CLI i find that hard to believe. I hope i get a Auto CLI soon if not i'm gonna wait until i've had the card 6 months but the only thing if you call an request a CLI they do a hard pull.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 07-28-2008 04:11 PM
Message 3 of 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I just applied a week or so ago and was declined Man Sad  I just received the letter and it says that if I want to know the reason they declined me that I would have to call them.  I will call tomorrow but does anyone think a recon would work?
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an auto CLI after 7 Months($1000 to $1400). Everytime I called to request 1 I was always turned down.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 7 months is due right about now. I'll report if I see a CLI. I fully expect to. I started at $1500 6+ months ago.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i hope i don't have to wait 7 months for a CLI.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that is how it works with Hooters from what I understand. 6 months.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.