Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

question

Iso I have a  VS cc and then got the buckle credit card through the shopping card trick. I know they are both through comenity bank. I applied for an HSN card but i got the 7-10 day message. What could that be? Is it not through the same people? Or since I am just starting out will they only allow me 2?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: question

@Anonymous wrote:

Iso I have a  VS cc and then got the buckle credit card through the shopping card trick. I know they are both through comenity bank. I applied for an HSN card but i got the 7-10 day message. What could that be? Is it not through the same people? Or since I am just starting out will they only allow me 2?

how far apart were the applications, if its in a short period like within the same month, they may deny or do a manual review,  use the cards you have, pay more than the minimum payment perferably PIF. in 3 months try again for the card you want.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah the apps were pretty close together. So they can deny me? Guess that makes sense since I am just starting out. Thank you!

Message 3 of 6
chazjan
Contributor

I got denied for HSN and I shop there a lot 2 months later I got a pop up congrats u r approved for an HSN charge card it was 750.00 then 2 months later CLI to $1000 so maybe try again in a month or 2

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

were you accepted for anyone else through comenity bank before you were denied through HSN?

@chazjan wrote:

I got denied for HSN and I shop there a lot 2 months later I got a pop up congrats u r approved for an HSN charge card it was 750.00 then 2 months later CLI to $1000 so maybe try again in a month or 2

Message 5 of 6
chazjan
Contributor

Yes that's why I was bold enough to app for hsn

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.