Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick barclays question

tag
creditchild
Regular Contributor

quick barclays question

i'm ready to apply for a card from barclays. are they bk friendly? my scores are

(TU) 652 (EQ) 642 i have a bk from 2007 from reading a few posts they seem to

be easiest to get. just got approved for walmart and kay j. maybe i'll get a decent limit

with them. and can anyone send me a link for them THANKS!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: quick barclays question

@creditchild wrote:

i'm ready to apply for a card from barclays. are they bk friendly? my scores are

be easiest to get. just got approved for walmart and kay j. maybe i'll get a decent limit

Hi creditchild,

BK Friendly cards has some good info on Barclays.  It's actually gotten to be a monster thread, but I think the first post and the last both touch on Barclays - along with several posts in the middle. 

Hope that's a bit  helpful.

I have a year old Barclay's Juniper card with a BK reporting (Ch 13 filed in 05, discharged in 09).  They pulled TU, and my FICO was about 726 at the time.  They sent me a couple pre-approvals in the mail before I bit. 

Good luck - and don't get too app happy.  If you have two new cards, you may want to put a little age on them.........and of course, always PIF and never carry a balance (I just have to always add that in - especially right before the holidays  Smiley Wink )

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

w00t, everybody!

What's that shiny new black box next to beamMEup's name???

Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

w00t, everybody!

What's that shiny new black box next to beamMEup's name???

Smiley Wink

Tell me it's not so!!! I've already been pushed aside for a newbie. My welcome wore off in a hurry.  Smiley Wink

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 5
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@creditchild wrote:

Here ya go creditchild and good luck! Woman Happy

Kay Jewelers

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.