cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Check spending power" under the "No pre-set spending limit" on PRG card profile?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

"Check spending power" under the "No pre-set spending limit" on PRG card profile?

Just logged into my Amex account and see that there. Does anyone else see it or am i alone?

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: "Check spending power" under the "No pre-set spending limit" on PRG card pro

All cardholders see it

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 20
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: "Check spending power" under the "No pre-set spending limit" on PRG card pro

@myjourney wrote:

All cardholders see it

Thanks. I actually started seeing that today.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 3 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

All cardholders see it

Thanks. I actually started seeing that today.

Lol well it's been there 

Probably just never noticed it 

Been there for ages 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone sees it rather you have a revolver or a charge.
Message 5 of 20
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone sees it rather you have a revolver or a charge.

Thats what im saying. I see it on the homepage. I dont have to go searching for it. Its on every card, charge or revovling.

Message 6 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

Not sure why you haven't seen it but its always been there no matter what Amex card you have 

Charge or CC biz or personal

Any and all cards have the feature and all cardholders see it 

And a word of advice since you just found it 

Do not play with the button after 3 attempts it will lock you out 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW, I see it in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I do not now nor have I ever seen it in Safari. Did you switch browsers recently?
Message 8 of 20
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Not sure why you haven't seen it but its always been there no matter what Amex card you have 

Charge or CC biz or personal

Any and all cards have the feature and all cardholders see it 

And a word of advice since you just found it 

Do not play with the button after 3 attempts it will lock you out 

Really...Never knew that. I thought it was only there for revovling.. I dont plan on playing with it at all.

Message 9 of 20
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
FWIW, I see it in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I do not now nor have I ever seen it in Safari. Did you switch browsers recently?

I just started seeing it on Safari today. I usually only log into my Amex account on safari.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.