Established Member
InDallas

Re: "Clear" Discover card designs?

I just got the Black Glow this weekend as a second card. Question- Do I really have to re-register the new card even though it's exactly the same as the other card? Seems logical that I would have to but wanted to see if anyone received a second card and didn't call the activation #? Jus' curious....

Current Score: EQ 716 TU 719 EX 721 PLUS
Goal Score: 700+ by 8/2011

Super Contributor
DI

InDallas wrote:

I just got the Black Glow this weekend as a second card. Question- Do I really have to re-register the new card even though it's exactly the same as the other card? Seems logical that I would have to but wanted to see if anyone received a second card and didn't call the activation #? Jus' curious....

No

Contributor
mahendra82

Let me get this straight: We don't need to call to activate the additional cards? 

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

mahendra82 wrote:

Let me get this straight: We don't need to call to activate the additional cards? 

The answer is   "NO"

Every time you receive a new card, you must call for an activation prior to use that card.

DI wrote:

InDallas wrote:

No

DI's answer is reflected to the question in above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Super Contributor
DI

I received several subsequent cards after the original card and never had to call to activate it. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+