Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Clear" Discover card designs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Clear" Discover card designs?

I just got the Black Glow this weekend as a second card. Question- Do I really have to re-register the new card even though it's exactly the same as the other card? Seems logical that I would have to but wanted to see if anyone received a second card and didn't call the activation #? Jus' curious....

Message 11 of 15
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got the Black Glow this weekend as a second card. Question- Do I really have to re-register the new card even though it's exactly the same as the other card? Seems logical that I would have to but wanted to see if anyone received a second card and didn't call the activation #? Jus' curious....

No

Message 12 of 15
mahendra82
Contributor

Let me get this straight: We don't need to call to activate the additional cards? 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mahendra82 wrote:

Let me get this straight: We don't need to call to activate the additional cards? 

The answer is   "NO"

Every time you receive a new card, you must call for an activation prior to use that card.

@DI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No

DI's answer is reflected to the question in above.

Message 14 of 15
DI
Super Contributor

I received several subsequent cards after the original card and never had to call to activate it. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.