Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Get a Credit Card" bottom on myfico???

tag
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

"Get a Credit Card" bottom on myfico???

How accurate is the “Get a credit card” bottom on myfico for picking the right card. I was bored so I click on it and under credit rating I click on poor (580 & below) and I got an offer for a discover student open road card. Can this be true??

FYI my rating is fair just wanted to see
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Get a Credit Card" bottom on myfico???

If you are a student with those scores I assume your odds are pretty good. You can always check it out on whogavemecredit.com
Message 2 of 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. Right now so afraid to apply for anything. LOL
So i just keep righting
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Next to worthless.

shyboy wrote:
How accurate is the “Get a credit card” bottom on myfico for picking the right card. I was bored so I click on it and under credit rating I click on poor (580 & below) and I got an offer for a discover student open road card. Can this be true??

FYI my rating is fair just wanted to see

Message 4 of 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

earlier today, i apply over the phone for there student open card but was denial but was offered the hsbc direct merchant card. Should i send a recon
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.