Established Contributor

Re: "Interesting Info from the CEO of FICO, on Credit Cards

Thanks for the explanation...the CEOs' words make complete sense to me now!:smileyvery-happy:

I was still somewhat puzzled until you posted again regarding this issue.

Frequent Contributor

plasticman wrote:

Thanks for the explanation...the CEOs' words make complete sense to me now!:smileyvery-happy:

Yes, it cleared it up for me also. I did a quick example and was AMAZED.

Say my score is 800, my wifes is 810 (i've been married long enough to give my wife the higher score)  and our sons was 400, the MIDIAN SCORE for our family is 800--BUT, because of the irresponible kid (I'm also old enough to start blaming the kids) our average score is 670.

Darn kid, driving our families scores down.:smileymad:

Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

DickC wrote:

plasticman wrote:

Yes, it cleared it up for me also. I did a quick example and was AMAZED.

Say my score is 800, my wifes is 810 (i've been married long enough to give my wife the higher score)  and our sons was 400, the MIDIAN SCORE for our family is 800--BUT, because of the irresponible kid (I'm also old enough to start blaming the kids) our average score is 670.

Darn kid, driving our families scores down.:smileymad:

LOL!:smileyvery-happy:

Nothing that more time on the golf course might help you forget!!

Message Edited by plasticman on 08-07-2009 02:50 PM
Frequent Contributor

DickC,

Thanks for the link.  Great info.

Scout

FICOs as of 09/2009 - TU 813, EQ 811, last known EX 797
FICOs as of 08/2009 - TU 791, EQ 809, last known EX 797
FICOs as of 07/2009 - TU 806, EQ 809, last known EX 797
Frequent Contributor

Scout1965 wrote:

DickC,

Thanks for the link.  Great info.

Scout

Thank you Scout. I just figured if anyone was able to give us the straight story on "FICO", it would be their CEO.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.