cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

Moderator Emeritus

"My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

So I went to Chase website and found "Offers" for both the Freedom and the Slate...  Dont worry I'm not applying but I'm just happy because I've never had anything show up there before!  I had to recon my Amazon Card over a year ago, it wasn't instant

 

Progress is great Smiley Happy


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
14 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

That's awesome!  But stay in the garden until you're good and ready.


Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"


starry1 wrote:

That's awesome!  But stay in the garden until you're good and ready.


Don't worry, I'm not leaving the garden until next year Smiley Happy   It just feels great to actually have offers Smiley Happy

I might add SWA Visa to my list for January 2014


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

Checking pre approvals not far from the submit points last night you collected keyboards Lol

Glad your seeing offers but I also owe it to you to point out where the garden isSmiley Happy

 

Signed fellow gardener 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"


webhopper wrote:

starry1 wrote:

That's awesome!  But stay in the garden until you're good and ready.


Don't worry, I'm not leaving the garden until next year Smiley Happy   It just feels great to actually have offers Smiley Happy

I might add SWA Visa to my list for January 2014


Congrats on your offers - I just checked and was all disappointed that I don't have any, then realized it could also be because I've opted out... Smiley Tongue

 

I keep looking at the SW card - it's tempting, but not doing it right now.  I pick up a gold spade this month, and I'm hanging tight for a while.  


Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Regular Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

It does feel good. I have offers for Sapphire Preferred, Slate, and Freedom.

Moderator Emeritus

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"


myjourney wrote:

Checking pre approvals not far from the submit points last night you collected keyboards Lol

Glad your seeing offers but I also owe it to you to point out where the garden isSmiley Happy

 

Signed fellow gardener 


Smiley Wink no worries, I shop for Credit cards all the time.  I have no issues waiting Smiley Happy   I waited 9 months before applying for Lowes card by Amex

 

I don't have an offer for CSP, if I did that would be super pro Smiley Happy


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"


webhopper wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Checking pre approvals not far from the submit points last night you collected keyboards Lol

Glad your seeing offers but I also owe it to you to point out where the garden isSmiley Happy

 

Signed fellow gardener 


Smiley Wink no worries, I shop for Credit cards all the time.  I have no issues waiting Smiley Happy   I waited 9 months before applying for Lowes card by Amex

 

I don't have an offer for CSP, if I did that would be super pro Smiley Happy


Lol..... your good thenSmiley Very Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

My list for January 2014 is:

 

NFCU Business LOC

NFCU Business card

Amex Blue

? SWA Visa? <<<  not sure about this


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"


webhopper wrote:

My list for January 2014 is:

 

NFCU Business LOC

NFCU Business card

Amex Blue

? SWA Visa? <<<  not sure about this


Nice list yes yes yes

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?