cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Officially" joined Forum today and to the garden I go!!!

tag
danmfe
Established Member

"Officially" joined Forum today and to the garden I go!!!

Gotta say...after following this forum for the past 18 months as a "visitor" and having GREAT success in my credit world because of it...I've "officially" joined and it's time for me to head to the garden!  Smiley Very Happy

What I've accomplished in the past 18 months:

Discover It-  Online instant appr 4K-  it's been 14 months and no luck with luv button cli and no auto's....still puzzled and wish they would show some luv but will continue to wait and hope for the best.

Chase Sapphire Preferred-  App Online- Declined.  Called recon (first huge help from forum)- Approved 5K!  Just got first auto cli last month of $1.5K for new 6.5K limit.

Chase Slate-  App Online- Declined.  Called recon- needed to pay down Util... did so and called back w/in 30 days to recon line...approved $5K (had this card for 4 months now). 

Received 2 auto cli's on Wells Fargo Platinum Visa- $3K total bringing CL $9K.

Past 30 days- 

Contacted EO of Cap One- got cards PC'd to Quicksilverone and CLI $1450 total up to $5250.

App'd for Amex BCE tonight- Approved $2K. 

Hit Walmart luv button tonight- $800 Cli so up to $2700 now

Ready to garden and let these new accounts grow... hoping to hit 750+ FICO in 2014....currently 732 (Walmart FICO as of today)

Hoping although I'm heading to garden...I can creep out for Amex 3x CLI in 61 days and not be considered cheating!  Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: "Officially" joined Forum today and to the garden I go!!!

Congrats on your success hope to see you in the garden 

I see you added your seedling already bravo

SP CLI's are encouraged in the garden and Amex is all SP 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great story
Message 3 of 6
danmfe
Established Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I did figure out how to add my seedling but am not sure if I officially joined the garden group yet.  I "subscribed" to meeting post.  Is that all I need to do to join?  (Still so new that I'm trying to figure it all out)

Message 4 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@danmfe wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I did figure out how to add my seedling but am not sure if I officially joined the garden group yet.  I "subscribed" to meeting post.  Is that all I need to do to join?  (Still so new that I'm trying to figure it all out)

Just drop in say hello and tell them what goals you have in mind and how long you would like to stay....Great bunch of people that help support you in your endeavors

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-Meeting-September-2013/td-p/2414661/page/35

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on our approvals and I see you have already been invited to the garden.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.