Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Pay Over Time" + "Sign and Travel" programs and AMEX Zync

tag
DaveinSC
Contributor

"Pay Over Time" + "Sign and Travel" programs and AMEX Zync

Curiously enough, I was recently invited to enroll for the "Pay over TIme"  and "Sign and Travel" features on my AMEX Zync card.  I enrolled, and discovered the credit limit (they call it a "pay over time limit") is $35,000.00. The interest rate is quite steep; 19.74%, so I don't believe that I'll ever use this feature.

It's nice to be included in these programs on what is essentially a defunct AMEX card offering.  I'll keep paying the ZYNC $25.00 AF until they pry the card from my dead hands. 

EQ: 850 (01/2018)
TU: 830 (1/2018)
EXP: 825 (06/2018)
USAA Sig. VISA (7.25%) - AMEX Zync (NPSL)- AMEX Everyday (14.99%)- NFCU VISA Signature (10.65%) - Simmons First National Bank VISA (8.25%) - Citi Thank You Rewards Mastercard (12.65%)-USAA "Limitless" Cashback Rewards VISA Signature (14.45%)-AMEX Cash Magnet (13.25%)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "Pay Over Time" + "Sign and Travel" programs and AMEX Zync

I received a very similar solicitation from them including a survey. While more of a "unicorn" at best, glad Zync hasn't been converted like some of the others.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Pay Over Time" + "Sign and Travel" programs and AMEX Zync

It's actually a good option to have. Occasionally they would offer a 0% Interest for 6 mos. Just recently received that offer which I accepted and had a timely large purchase that I wanted to pay off within 6 mos. And because there's no set limit. It will not likely have that big of an impact on my utilization. (Hopefully)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.