cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Siggy Cards"

tag
Mowin4cash

"Siggy Cards"

Hello all,   I'm new here.  Been lurking for about 6 months in the shadows just learning and absorbing the great information.  I've come a long way in my journey.  Started at around 580 now at 663, thanks in part to this forum.  I have learned that a "siggy card" just means a Signature card.  I just don't know what a Signature Card means.  Please forgive my ignorance.  Could someone explain what it means?  I'm old, tired, and cranky so go easy on me.  Cheers!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: "Siggy Cards"

Here you go...   Visa Signature benefits.   Basically it's just a higher tier Visa card.  Btw since this is your first post, welcome to myFico forum! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Re: "Siggy Cards"

Along with the welink the other member provided, Visa signature in short is like upgrading your suit from standard to deluxe. Things that you would have to pay for individually are now lumped together at a great value. Visa vs Visa signature mostly is an upgraded travel insurance package. Higher pay outs for rental insurance, purchase protection, etc. all Visa cards offer these but visa signature like World MasterCard and World Elite offer a superior level of protection when your abroad and protection against price changes on items you already bought at home. I don't know about Visa but the protection against loss, theft, or damage for 90 days is amazing. It's up to 1,000 I believe. Other features vary by the banking institution that distributes the card.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.