Super Contributor
CS800

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

:smileymad:

-RAGE-

Lololol :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue: 

;
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

-RAGE-

Passionate people write Harlequin books...LOL.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Super Contributor
CS800

maiden_girl wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

-RAGE-

OMG my sister read those books

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

-RAGE-

OMG my sister read those books

I do too! Hahah! I think they're awesome..most of them anyway

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Frequent Contributor
tonyaether

Some turn to the garden when they realize that is what they were doing anyway...lol. That is kind of how I joined in. When you're not really actively seeking credit you are gardening whether it's consciously towards a goal of attaining better credit options or whether it's just because you don't have the desire to seek anything else. I am in the latter group and I just don't desire to seek anything at the moment. I still read many postings in the credit forum on new cards or apps just in case something strikes my fancy to apply for. When the right thing comes along I will know. But for now, I like seeing people reach their goals in the garden or even when people leave after achieving their goals for the credit option they wanted. It's a very insightful place to learn how to prepare yourself for things like that or a major purchase when the time is right.

Current Scores: 08/2013 EQ - 779(FICO), TU98 - 783(FICO ), TU08-818(Walmart FICO),EX PLUS-775 (FAKO) Credit Sesame - 804 (FAKO)
Wallet: Barclays Plat. Rewards MC $8.9k,Amex BCP $9.1k, CitiForward Signature $11k, Chase Freedom $3k,Target Visa $1.5k, Walmart Discover 7.5k, Delta Gold Skymiles Amex $2k
GOAL: 800 ACROSS THE BOARD!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}