Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,621
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...


maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

 


Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

 




Super Contributor
Posts: 5,463
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...


CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

 


Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

 


HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

 

:smileymad:

 

-RAGE-

 

Lololol :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue: 

;
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...


jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

 


Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

 


HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

 

:smileymad:

 

-RAGE-

 

Lololol :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue: 


Passionate people write Harlequin books...LOL.

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Super Contributor
Posts: 6,621
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...


maiden_girl wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

 


Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

 


HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

 

:smileymad:

 

-RAGE-

 

Lololol :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue: 


Passionate people write Harlequin books...LOL.

 


OMG my sister read those books

 




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...


CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
@maiden. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

LOL @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

 


Could be an angry song sang by Eminem :smileyhappy:

 


HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

 

:smileymad:

 

-RAGE-

 

Lololol :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue: 


Passionate people write Harlequin books...LOL.

 


OMG my sister read those books

 


I do too! Hahah! I think they're awesome..most of them anyway

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Frequent Contributor
Posts: 495
Registered: ‎06-04-2011
0

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...

Some turn to the garden when they realize that is what they were doing anyway...lol. That is kind of how I joined in. When you're not really actively seeking credit you are gardening whether it's consciously towards a goal of attaining better credit options or whether it's just because you don't have the desire to seek anything else. I am in the latter group and I just don't desire to seek anything at the moment. I still read many postings in the credit forum on new cards or apps just in case something strikes my fancy to apply for. When the right thing comes along I will know. But for now, I like seeing people reach their goals in the garden or even when people leave after achieving their goals for the credit option they wanted. It's a very insightful place to learn how to prepare yourself for things like that or a major purchase when the time is right.
Wallet: Barclays Rewards MC-16k, Amex BCP-15k, Citi Forward V-sig-12.5k, Walmart MC - 7.5k, Amex ED-5k, Chase Freedom-6k, Target Visa- 1.5k
As of: 05/13/2015
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.