cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tuesday Morning" store...Barclays dbl points!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

"Tuesday Morning" store...Barclays dbl points!!

The men here may not have heard of this store, but hopefully more of the women have.

Tuesday Morning is a store that carries home goods brand names that companies either can't sell or have overstock on, including a few gourmet food items like sauces and jellies. It's a good store to find some bargains on brand name stuff. 

Anyway, was shopping for a few things for my new apartment, and when it posted to my Barclays card, I noticed I received double points for the purchase! I click on my transaction and it was coded as a "variety store". Just wanted to let everyone know if you shop there and have Barclays they will give you double points to this store! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Re: "Tuesday Morning" store...Barclays dbl points!!

Good deal! I wonder if there is a list of merchants out there where one can get double points using Baclays....

Message 2 of 4
sweetschuni
New Contributor

Thanks for the information! I haven't visited Tuesday Mornings website in awhile now and just spend some time doing a bit of catching up Smiley Happy

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 3 of 4
happypill
Valued Contributor

Is this for all Barclay's cards, or just a specific type?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.