Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to process request"

tag
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

"Unable to process request"

C'mon J Crew. 

I just read on myfico.com that you only do a soft pull when I click on the "pre-approved" link before I check out. I did and this is what you give me? You tell me that you're unable to process my request? What the hell? You were supposed to work for me. You were supposed to tell me that your card is on the way. Now what? Continue to garden?? FINE! I'll keep gardening. Just know that I'm after you now. You're on my radar. I won't risk a hard pull for you, but I. Want. YOU!

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: "Unable to process request"

ROFLOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@MontegoMack wrote:

C'mon J Crew. 

I just read on myfico.com that you only do a soft pull when I click on the "pre-approved" link before I check out. I did and this is what you give me? You tell me that you're unable to process my request? What the hell? You were supposed to work for me. You were supposed to tell me that your card is on the way. Now what? Continue to garden?? FINE! I'll keep gardening. Just know that I'm after you now. You're on my radar. I won't risk a hard pull for you, but I. Want. YOU!

Dear MontegoMack

While we normally delight in extending credit to our qualified customers, we do need to make sure that potential clients will harmonize with our corporate image.  So using patented techniques, our service team examined you through your browser.  And, I am sorry, *that* shirt?  I hope you didn't pay money for that and it was a gift from your blind grandmother, but even so, no need to wear it surely, even in the privacy of your own home.  Please reapply when you are more in line with our look.

Thank you

Your Friends (perhaps) at J Crew.

Message 3 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

LMAO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 8
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

J. Crew,

If I want to buy the overpriced v-neck front zip cashemere sweatshirt with giraffe pattern sequins, please allow me to charge it to your store card. Is that really too much to ask? Geez. Or is it that you're jealous because 90% of my closet is hung by Banana Republic? Hmmmmm.... How'd you know?

*edited to heighten my level of sarcasm.

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 5 of 8
MrFlower
New Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MontegoMack wrote:

C'mon J Crew. 

Dear MontegoMack

While we normally delight in extending credit to our qualified customers, we do need to make sure that potential clients will harmonize with our corporate image.  So using patented techniques, our service team examined you through your browser.  And, I am sorry, *that* shirt?  I hope you didn't pay money for that and it was a gift from your blind grandmother, but even so, no need to wear it surely, even in the privacy of your own home.  Please reapply when you are more in line with our look.

Thank you

I now have a smile on my face. Thank you.

Message 6 of 8
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Please tell us how you really feel.Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MontegoMack wrote:

C'mon J Crew. 

Dear MontegoMack

Thank you

Smiley Surprised LOL!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.