Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rash of balance transfer offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: rash of balance transfer offers

Today got some interesting mail, not perfect, but at least a little cool.  1.9% purchase apr until march 2017 on a citi card (not mine), 3.9% purchase apr for 12 months on discover (not mine) and I got 0% for 12 months on my Amex PRG on any pay over time charges.  And an amex $25 dollar credit just for being nice!  (I was bragging about how wonderful the amex offers are). I am thinking it was their attempt to keep me from cancelling my PRG which I am still on the fence about but havent even mentioned that yet.

Then I saw some amex offer which I swear said 20-25% off any bookings direct through amex travel...but all I am finding is 25% fewer amex MR points on merchandise, or 20% off purchase of delta gift cards.

But... the nice part about booking flights direct with amex travel on PRG you get 4 MRs per dollar spent....Which would  only come in handy for an urgent non reward flight or a sale..since I am pretty good on miles/points right now.

Although most of these things are only temporary and wont really be taken advantage of, I think their efforts are commendable!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.