wrxlover2

? regarding pin

so my question is,is it bad to pif before you actually have a statement print,so say i have 80 dollar ballance pif then 6 days later rack up 100 dollars and then i pay that before the next statement even comes out,is that bad?

Frequent Contributor
jenn_bar

Re: ? regarding pin

wrxlover2 wrote:

so my question is,is it bad to pif before you actually have a statement print,so say i have 80 dollar ballance pif then 6 days later rack up 100 dollars and then i pay that before the next statement even comes out,is that bad?

There's another discussion of this around the boards. Banks just want to make sure they get their money that they have used on you. It doesn't matter when you pay them, just make sure you do!

Most of my cards' statements have $0 balance because I want to show low utilization on my credit report.

wrxlover2

Re: ? regarding pin

ok great thank you sir!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+