Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regions visa signature credit card

tag
ld81
Established Member

regions visa signature credit card

anyone knows that credit card.Is that a good card?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: regions visa signature credit card

Regions is not a good bank. Customer is service is mess.   Their rewards for the Visa Debit is a joke!  And they had the nerve to send out emails telling people they can personalize their Visa debit cards for $10.  Capital One, Discover and other banks happily offer that service for free.   

Message 2 of 4
umair
New Contributor

Yup .. Joke is an understatement... I have never seen them being proactive and offer any bank products... I wonder how do they even survive...

They are Big in the south side.. I will clos emy account as soon as i decide which CU im going with !

Message 3 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

@umair wrote:

Yup .. Joke is an understatement... I have never seen them being proactive and offer any bank products... I wonder how do they even survive...

They are Big in the south side.. I will clos emy account as soon as i decide which CU im going with !

I've had my checking out with them for 10 yrs.  It started with Amsouth until Regions bought them.  The only reason why I continue to keep my checking account with them is because it's easy for family to deposit money into my account.   I will eventually cut Regions loose regardless. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.