Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restarting my garden after two days

tag
brittany15213
Established Member

restarting my garden after two days

I started my gardening two days ago but I forgot I had a pending application for the Chase Freedom, I called their backdoor number and she said I was declined and asked me if I wanted a recon, I told her sure and I called back this morning for verification Q's and was approved for $1500 WHOO!! SO HAPPY since this was one of my goal cards!! Now back to the garden haha

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: restarting my garden after two days

Congrats

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 2 of 8
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Welcome to the Chase Family!

I <3 Chase

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 3 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 8
vish1
Valued Contributor

Chase is good. I have 3 chase cards. Chase British Airways, Chase Freedom and Chase United.

I will probably close united just before a year. Chase BA has a AF but also has 10% disount fo BA tickets which I use a lot so it works out well.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 5 of 8
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Your plot is still vacant in the garden waiting for you.  Bring your new seed and continue to work.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 6 of 8
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Technically, if you applied for the card before you entered the garden, then you never left. The hard pull was already done and you haven't seeked any new credit since then.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 7 of 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the successful recon!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.