Valued Contributor
dodgerslv

Re: ring

[ Edited ]

bbb3601 wrote:

your current score is higher than mine when i apped. got 1k on recon and I have a bk from 06....not trying to talk you into it, but I would bet you would see an approval.  i was prepared to recon today and shocked i didnt have to.

hehe...i know thats not your intention...I have been hearing good results from people who recon with Barclays! The only reason i havent tried to apply yet is that i am waiting for Discover to grant me an auto CLI come next month (thats when my 6th statement will cut even though i have had the card since August). If they dont i am prepared for them to do a HP and matcy my WF secured card limit (since i have had that card over a year) or at least somthing close to that limit. Discover is known to pull EQ and/or TU so dont want a recent inquiry then...but then if Discover denies me thenl and i go apply Barclays after, they may not like the recent inquiry. Maybe i am being too paranoid!...:smileyfrustrated:

Cards: (Citi- 82.7k) (Chase- 65k)) (US Bank- 18k) (Amex- 22.5k) (Barclays-40k) (BofA- 68k) (Cap1- 49.5K) (WF- 11k) (Penfed- 22.5k) (Discover- 8k) (Sync/GE- 15.7k) (NASA- 30k) (Diners- 15k)
Fico 08 scores (8/27/14) EX: 772 TU: 767 EQ: 778 (Utilization at 8% right now).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}