09Lexie

Re: score has sky rocketed.. what now?

Chase wants to see rev history not score. You are certainly free to try again to recon but if its been more than a month it will be another H P.
Established Member
cck5

ok ill hold off. and captial one just told me i have an a...

ok ill hold off. and captial one just told me i have an auto cli to hit in january that will bump me up to 750. according to some 7 step plan. so thats good news. i guess ill just wait 6-8 months to try again with chase and amex.

Shogun

Re: ok ill hold off. and captial one just told me i have an a...

cck5 wrote:

ok ill hold off. and captial one just told me i have an auto cli to hit in january that will bump me up to 750. according to some 7 step plan. so thats good news. i guess ill just wait 6-8 months to try again with chase and amex.

Your scores are doing good.  You need some gardening time.  This time last year, I had $0 revolving accounts.  I got a Walmart card then a Lowes card, both low limits and let them garden for a bit.  Then I got a Barclays NFL card a couple months later.  I let them "ferment" for awhile, then the offers came pouring in.  I'm sitting at around $85K right now in CLs.  Just give it some time and garden your CR well.  

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Shogun wrote:

cck5 wrote:

Your scores are doing good.  You need some gardening time.  This time last year, I had $0 revolving accounts.  I got a Walmart card then a Lowes card, both low limits and let them garden for a bit.  Then I got a Barclays NFL card a couple months later.  I let them "ferment" for awhile, then the offers came pouring in.  I'm sitting at around $85K right now in CLs.  Just give it some time and garden your CR well.  

+1 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Valued Contributor
djc1puno

Shogun wrote:

cck5 wrote:

that's a serious accomplish, Shogun! wow! wish i can get to half of your CL in a year...lol..and +1!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13

djc1puno wrote:

Shogun wrote:

cck5 wrote:

that's a serious accomplish, Shogun! wow! wish i can get to half of your CL in a year...lol..and +1!

You can! Just take it a step at a time like Shogun!

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Regular Contributor
gijoe4500

If you are looking for higher limits, have you considered a GE card?  I personally am a huge fan of the Paypal card.  It has pretty decent rewards and is an easy card to get.  Within a year, I went from a $2k starting limit, to a $10k limit, and i'm due up for another CLI this coming month.  Did the math, and if I do cash back, gas is 2.5% cash back.  if I get their special of the month gift card, its 3% cash back.

Last Hard Pull 05/24/2013

Starting Score: MyFico TU: 621 EQ: 610
Current Score: AmEx EX: 700 Walmart TU: 711 EQ: 699
Goal Score: 700's baby! (made it 4/10/2013!)
New Goal: 740!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}