cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(shopping Cart trick) When should I ask for an increase on my Express and Ny&Co cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

(shopping Cart trick) When should I ask for an increase on my Express and Ny&Co cards?

Hi I just got approved for a NY & Co Card for $400 and an Express Card for $250 using the shopping cart trick. HOw soon can I request a credit limit increase? I have not used either of them however I would just like a higher available balance. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: (shopping Cart trick) When should I ask for an increase on my Express and Ny&Co cards?

You should probably use it first. I think express is 9 'months of usage.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: (shopping Cart trick) When should I ask for an increase on my Express and Ny&Co cards?

Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was able to get express CLI 3 months after i opened it.  definately use it.  i put in $20 right away, let it report and then paid it off.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

use it a couple times and request an increase. Once you get your first increase they will give you one every 31-32 days. $200 at a time

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I finally got around to pressing the live button with NY &CO. First time $200 increase. I logged out and logged back in and got another $200 so now I'm at 800 cl. Not much but I'm happy.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.