Did you mean: 

shopping cart trick-babies r us

tag
RBFool
Contributor

Re: shopping cart trick-babies r us

@Creditaddict wrote:

@RBFool wrote:

Cslost... You shouldn't apply for anything until you get rid of the baddies. Creditaddic is just that. He has over 50 cards and probably has zero baddies. With your profile you should attempt to take care of the baddies THEN apply for a secured/unsecured card. a hard pull now is probably a waste.

not true... while it's great to fix and remove old baddies... op has ZERO current credit so the baddies are waying way heavier on their credit then they should at this age and with a 600 score even with the baddies they can get a card especially if able to join navy!

maybe then use the new navy card to call up and settle the baddies!

You're probably right. I just don't think with the debt to income ratio that they'd be approved. there's a post in the rebuild forum with a lot more detail.

I wish you luck if you do apply but if you don't get approved you have a course of action to follow. Good luck Smiley Happy

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: shopping cart trick-babies r us

Thanks for your feedback. Im about to post in the rebuilding thread.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.