Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart trick

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: shopping cart trick

It just popped for me with a 637 EQ score. 

Thankfully, I'm at a point where I'm not tempted...lol. I don need no steenkin' store card! (At least not anymore than I already have)

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ That post is a winner! 😊
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@dcastillo68 wrote:
Can you share how you got the Eddie Bauer pop up.  I've tried many times and nothing!

Thanks

Eddie Bauer didn't pop up for me either in the beginning when my score was around 620.

I suspect the Eddie Bauer popup requires a higher score than your standard Commenity cards.

My guess is ~670 score for the Eddie Bauer popup.

I've never been able to get the Eddie Bauer popup, and I've tried dozens of times. It's one of the few, (VS being another one), that has eluded me.

Message 13 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It just popped for me with a 637 EQ score. 

Thankfully, I'm at a point where I'm not tempted...lol. I don need no steenkin' store card! (At least not anymore than I already have)

Comenity is the absolute King of those Jack-In-The-Box surprise pop outs aren't they? Smiley Very Happy

I got iComfort but didn't accept online then it shows up again, this time in the mail a few weeks later. Still has a month left to accept but nope.

Also for giggles this weekend during a spree got the HSN pop up, closed it out. Expecting that one to show up in the mail too in the next few weeks or so.

I have tried and tried but not interested anymore but Sportsman Guide Visa is not showed up for me at all. Weird.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eddie B just worked for me! Small credit limit of $250 but I'm in rebuilding mode.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

^^^^. This. Agree.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.