New Contributor
mec84

shoppping cart

i have read in several posts about the shopping cart trick?  any input on what that is?

Established Contributor
tattooedhusker

Re: shoppping cart

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but, from what I understand; it is when you place an item in your shopping cart through Comenity backed cards (Jcrew, Victoria Secret, Buckle) and proceed to checkout as a guest, you will get preapproved offers for their cards, and it only results in a SP

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $9.5k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $6.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $1.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2150 |
Scores: EQ: 676 EX: 714 TU: 720 Goal: 750 across the board
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: shoppping cart

It will usually say "you've been pre-approved for a <store> card with a $xxx.xx limit.

From what I've read, if it doesnt specify a limit, it won't work.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}