Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should I bite the bullet?

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: should I bite the bullet?

@woah_amie wrote:

What exactly is EO...? Sorry, new to the CC game, haha.

And what exactly do you mean by recon...? To Discover. I've only had one CLI from them, at the begining of me opening the account. 

I had asked CapOne for a credit line increase, but got denied... account is less than 6 months old. /:

In any case, call the Cap One EO and ask for the CLI to whatever you want (they will counter with different amount if too much for them) and 1.5% cash back (if you don't have better).

You have enough cards to build up your credit score.  I would however look around website and learn about reported utilization.  I would make sure you have ideal reported utilization to maximize your FICO score and then go shopping for that auto loan.  If you can wait till the inquiries from earlier this year to age to 1 year, you will gain a few more FICO points as well.  But in any case, don't do any other credit events before resolving your auto loan.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.