Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: signature card that doesnt report balance

All cards report balances unless they are hidden tradelines (including amex charge cards) your onlu options are going to be certain business cards that dont report on a personal report, or hidden TLs like BML.
Blogger
HiLine

You can count on Bank of America to not report limits for their Visa Signature cards.

Valued Contributor
MrShush

Agreed and I can confirm JPM Select and BML (well, Newegg anyway) are NOT on my credit reports; no balances, no credit limit, not even the hint of a tradeline. I used to have a Radio Shack store card that was hidden as well.

BoA World MC does report limit and balance, however, that was through bank offered upgrades formerly Platinum Plus so maybe that is why stats are reported.

Getting a hidden trade line with no AF is probably not going to happen. I certainly think the $95 or whatever I pay for the JPM is worth the hidden trade line.

Super Contributor
CS800

My BOA 1-2-3 Sig doesn't report the credit limit; but reports my high balance.

Valued Contributor
oracles

Thanks everyone

I guess there are really no option.

JP Select is discontinued and BML really isnt an option.

Thank you again everyone

Super Contributor
enharu

JP Morgan select isn't discontinued. You just need to be a JP Morgan client to get it now
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
oracles

oh wow ok, and what is the annual fee?

I cant find it

thanks again

Super Contributor
enharu

I am not too sure on the AF. I think it's lower than the palladium, but its sorta harder to get than the palladium because of the requirement of having to be a JP Morgan client. You got to be okay with the idea of putting your money with them to invest
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

[ Edited ]

Pretty sure the AF for the JPM Select is $95. 

Also, as far as its difficulty to get, you need to be either a JPM Client or a chase private client (or something like that, they have like 10 different levels) for the palladium as well. Last I heard, you had to have over a million with them for the palladium, but people used to say you needed to have 30 million+ , not sure where exactly it stands now. 

You used to be able to get away with getting both the JPM select and palladium without really meeting any of the requirements. Now, for the palladium at least, a private banker (most likely your private banker) has to endorse the application in order for it to be even considered (AFAIK)

Super Contributor
enharu

You need 250k in deposits and a private banker to qualify for the palladium. Once those requirements are met you can apply.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+