Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simmons first visa platinum credit card

tag
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Re: simmons first visa platinum credit card

When I applied many years ago, it was a 2 page, very detailed application.  As some of the others have written, the bank is very conservative, their cs has been excellent, and the chance of AAs without cause are next to zero.  Although I wasn't thrilled about the 7.25 fixed to variable (eff 10/1 for me), it's a card and relationship that I plan to keep ultra long term.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 41 of 44
Japhelt

(unlike FIA, who have upped it 3 times in less than 18 months without my requesting a CLI).

FIA?
The borrower is servant to the lender.

~The Bible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Score: EQ-628//EX-562//TU-637
Current Score: EQ-657//EX-659//TU-667
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 44
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Any credit lines above 10k require signature and FINANCIALS!
BLAH

that is insane... its like a FR before you even get the card!! Thats over the top for a 10k limit card. AMEX doesn't go that far unless you exceed 25k for a a card or 35k total explosure... and even that is only rumored.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 43 of 44
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Thread ressurected from the dead.

The information posted in this (regarding both CL's and FIA's CLI policy) have changed substantially in the intervening years.

FIA was formerly MBNA, which BOFA (Bank of America) acquired, and they still administer BOFA's and a few other lender's credit card products.

        
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.